We compute the behaviour of energy systems under dynamic conditions
Modeling and Simulation by Numerical Methods
We model energy systems in facilities, aircrafts, ships and in the automotive sector. We simulate the functionality under dynamic conditions with the most modern and up-to-date simulation tools. These energy systems are for example:
- Thermo-hydraulic systems
- Process and power plants
- Energy supply systems e.g. heating, cooling and power generation in facilities and mobile application and compressed-air generation and supply
- Multi-Domain-Systems, i.e. electrical, thermodynamic and mechanical systems and the control are combined
- Building simulation, ventilation systems
- Dymola / Modelica
Multi-Domain modeling of physical systems.
- Matlab / Simulink
Multi-Domain and control modeling for signal-oriented, dynamic simulation.
- AirConditioning Library
Modeling of mobile air-condition (e.g. in vehicles).
Simulation of thermo-hydraulic systems.
- DesignBuilder / EnergyPlus
Thermal simulation of buildings.
- TISC - TLK Inter Software Connector
Linking of different simulation tools.
- TIL Modelica Library
Modeling of thermal systems.