Simulation, programming, consulting and support for energy systems
Modelling and simulation using computational models saves time and reduces costs while developing complex products. XRG Simulation is specialized on simulating thermal energy systems under transient or steady conditions. Furthermore, XRG can supply useful tools and applications required in a simulation project, conducts Co-simulations of multiple simulation programs, sets up extensive data bases for and carrys out systematic optimizations. XRG Simulation supports customers in time-consuming research and development activities, provides comprehensive consultancy and support or delivers software solutions designed to fulfill individual requirements.
Numerical Simulation of Complex Systems
XRG Simulation conducts system simulations in the following fields
- power plants
- process and
- naval industry
XRG-Modelling and Simulation
- thermo-hydraulic systems
- computational-fluid-dynamics (CFD) simulation
- energy supply systems
- heating, ventilation and cooling (HVAC) systems
- power plant processes
- multi-domain systems (i.e. electrical, thermodynamic and mechanical systems and their control)
- building simulation
Get know-how and insight into simulation tools
In the XRG trainings longterm experience of our most-experienced scientist and engineers is shared and individual questions are addressed. Furthermore, our XRG trainers will on demand modify the content to your needs and can perform this training on your site to reduce travelling costs.
For regular or tailored trainings send an email to: email@example.com.
Regular courses can be attended for:
XRG Simulation develops individual software solutions tailored to your needs. On demand we customize our available XRG-products according to your requirements. We assist you in:
- Postprocessing of Simulation- or Measurement Data by means of compact Tables or descriptive Figures
- Efficient Handling of Big Data
- Programming of Applications for PCs and Apps for Mobile Devices
- Development of Microsoft Excel Add-ins or Macros
- Code-Export for Web-based Simulations (Reference: www.geosim.de)
- Code-Export for Embedded Systems (e.g. controllers)
- Creation of Standalone Simulation-Tools using Functional-Mockup-Units (FMU) models
- Co-simulations for Coupling of Models defined in different Simulation Platforms
- Programming of User Defined Functions (UDF) for large Computational-Fluid-Dynamics (CFD) models
- Integration of C-Code in Modelica Libraries
Efficient use of simulation tools
XRG Simulation has sound expertise in the use of simulation tools and in modeling thermal energy systems. We advise our customers on issues concerning the efficient use of simulation tools and the modeling of applications. We provide knowledge about the functionality, capability and limitations of simulation.
Additionally, we advise our customer in techno-economic decisions with the help of simulation results. E.g. the choice of components (refrigerating machines, improvement of control, etc.).
Individual Trainings on XRG products
Innovative solutions to numerically challenging systems
XRG Simulation supports industrial customers in the R&D process. We take charge of simulating and modeling thermal energy systems for research projects from the automotive sector, aerospace, shipbuilding und building industry. With particular emphasis on numerically challenging 1D system modelling and improvement of existing models we develop innovative solutions in partial or complete commission. We work discretely and straightforward and give you a sophisticated illustration of the results.
Support when problems occur – speedy and uncomplicated.
XRG Simulation offers its customers support when problems occur. E.g. when you don’t have enough time to conduct own simulations, when certain models are lacking or when numerical problems occur. By request, we help you out and solve these problems on a short term.
In addition, we support our customers in improving existing models (customization) and offer support for our own products:
- Email support
- Advice on the use of XRG products